Information Security News
After 4 years (previous version 1.3 Jun 2012), I containing the following changes:
- Updated to Slackware 14.1 with Linux kernel 3.10.17
- Added inetsim in the /opt directory as a limited alternative to collect redirected sinkhole information
- Updated PowerAdmin to version 2.1.7 with DNSSEC support
- Updated pdns to version 3.4.7
- Updated pdns-recursor to version 3.7.3
As per previous versions, you can update the Slackware OS packages with /root/slackupdate.sh shell script. All the custom packages I have created (CD Z directory) will be updated by executing /root/cust64update.sh shell script. I will update and release those as necessary.
I have terminated the maintenance of the 32-bit version but it is still available for download and the patches are still maintained by Slackware.
Happy hunting and host/domain sinking!
Irish security podcast wins at Infosec 2016 - TechCentral.ie
The fortnightly podcast discusses the latest news in cybersecurity and cybercrime and its implications for business, with insights and experiences from Honan and his work with BH Consulting, as well as IRISS-CERT, the SANS Institute and the Cloud ...